Statement of Commitment
Tom Jones Corporation believes in equal opportunity and is committed to providing a barrier-free environment that allows all people to maintain their independence and dignity.
As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and its associated Regulations and strive to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and effective manner.
Tom Jones Corporation takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Tom Jones Corporation:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Tom Jones Corporation is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Tom Jones Corporation assessed the accessibility of Tom Jones Corporation by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Accessible Features on This Website
- Increase or decrease text size for legibility
- Convert color to grayscale, high contrast or negative contrast to increase visibility
- Underline links to easily find and access hyperlinks
- Change font styles to a default font for legibility
- Image alt tags and link labels for screen reading
If you require an alternate format or wish to provide us with feedback, please fill out the forms below or give us a call at (807) 345-0511.