As a result of Tom Jones Corporation’s roots in Northern Ontario, we have a deep appreciation of what makes this region truly unique.
As a company, we contribute positively to the communities where we live and work. Our community engagement activities range from promoting local employment and procurement, creating skills and training opportunities, and volunteering for various Boards and Committees. In addition to playing a leadership role in the regional economy, we also support numerous charitable causes that complement our corporate values.
Tom Jones Corporation provides charitable donations to projects that support the health and well-being of local people through a variety of healthcare and education initiatives. Projects local to our main operations or connected to the industries in which we operate receive priority consideration.
Specifically, Tom Jones Corporation funds applications from charities and non-profit organizations in Northern Ontario that support :
- Health & Well-Being
Some examples of organizations and projects that have been funded by Tom Jones Corporation include:
- Boys & Girls Club of Thunder Bay
- City of Thunder Bay P.R.O Kids
- Easter Seals of Thunder Bay
- George Jeffrey Children's Centre
- Confederation College Student Bursary Award
- Lakehead University, Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Lakehead Public School Board
- The Lakehead Learning Foundation
Health & Well-Being:
- Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay
- Camp Quality
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- United Way of Thunder Bay